1200 Calorie Keto Meal Plan for losing fat that is stubborn isn’t an easy job. It takes a lot patience and time, and regardless of the hardships, most often the results aren’t as satisfying as they ought to be. Because of this, many people become discouraged and feel dismotivated. In this downer state, people tend to make use of supplements and methods that can only do harm to them.
Do not join the group of people who have no hopes and discourages you instead try this 1200 calories keto diet strategy which has been a tried and tested method of weight loss. Keto diet is among the most efficient and effective methods to shed weight without negative side consequences.
What is Ketogenic Diet?
Before going to the main topic of the 1200 calorie low carb diet lets first understand what the ketogenic diet is actually? And what it can do for you? Fat accumulates in your body when the body uses carbs for energy instead of taking it from fat. As a result all the fat store in a different part of the body. Whereas the keto diet initiates the process of ketosis in the body.
In the process of ketosis, the body burns all the fat to obtain energy for its daily activities instead of using carbs and proteins to get energy. Soon the extra fat stores in the body started to burn and hence your body will shed all the extra fat. In short ketogenic diet mainly consists of a very minimal portion of carbs and proteins.
There are three main ingredients in our food. Carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. The body uses carbs to obtain energy which left behind most of the fat you consume which results in the accumulation of fat. The main principle on which keto meal plan works is to minimize the intake of carbs as much as it is possible. And in its place use stored body fats for energy. Which then causes the body to lose weight. Apart from weight loss, there are also many other health benefits of low carb and the ketogenic diet.
Things to Know for 1200 Calorie Keto Meal Plan
By the way, there are certain things one must know before planning their 1200 calorie low carb diet plan. Make sure you follow all the diet rules during your keto diet plan. Let’s check out the ratio of carbs, fats, and proteins in a keto diet:
- Use of fat and oil will be low in the diet as most of the calories come from fats. Besides this also avoid non-starchy vegetables.
- Always take proteins in the quantity of 1 gram per kg of body weight. For instance, only 64 g of protein is required for a woman with a weight of 140 pounds.
- As far as the quantity of carbs is concerned it varies from person to person. However, the average amount of carbs people usually maintain during low carb menu ranges from 20 and 50 gram.
- Your body is always ready to cheat you in case of the slightest mistake during ketosis so try to stick to the plan by hook or by crook.
Related: Best Keto Diet Menu for Beginners
Keto Meal Plan Tips
To begin with your Best Keto Diet Plan Free first understand some tips and precautions. As this will help you to gain maximum benefit from your low-fat low carb diet. Here is a list of tips and precautions to follow.
• Best Keto Diet Plan is to include ingredients that are low in carbohydrates and fats. It should also be rich in proteins as proteins increase the metabolic rate of the body and facilitate weight loss.
• Best Keto Diet Plan Free is a homemade meal plan that can help you lose weight faster than any commercial Keto Diet Plan, Free. Keto Diet Plan is a diet that helps you achieve Best Keto Diet through the food you eat, along with regular exercise. Keto Diet lowers the intake of carbohydrates and replaces it with fat to ensure the best Keto Diet.
• Keto Diet gets rid of the excess water weight you might have gained Best Keto Diet Plan Free a high-carb Best Keto Diet Plan Free. Best Keto Diet Plan Free is a Best Keto Diet Plan Free diet that gets rid of food cravings while providing Best Keto Diet Plan Free and energy.
• Keto Diet also lowers insulin
- To avoid going out of your budget for a keto meal plan make sure to plan it before starting the diet plan.
- You can use coupons and vouchers to buy food and ingredients for your keto diet.
- Patience is the key. Always try to stay calm and use the plan accordingly, in the end, you will be able to see desired results.
- Always set realistic goals.
- Do not cheat with your diet as there is no cheat day if you maximum benefits of a keto diet.
- Make a list of all the foods which are useful in the keto diet and avoid any food that can disrupt the process of ketosis.
- Consult your doctor or physician and take his help to make a keto diet plan of 1200 calories.
- Understand the fact that any nutritional information and calorie count provided here is an estimate. Therefore it may vary.
- Lastly, the 1200 calorie keto meal plan is only for short term and it may not be suitable for people who are looking for some long-term keto diet plan. Apart from this 1200 calorie plan is not suitable for some people as they may need more or less calorie. So always opt the keto calorie diet plan according to your calorie need.
7 days Keto Meal Plan
You must appreciate your efforts in regards to weight loss. Just make sure to stick your plan no matter how much hardships you have to encounter during the process. Here are a simple and easy 7 days keto plan:
For day 1 you must plan your 1200 calorie meal plan low carb in the following way:
Breakfast: Your breakfast contains maximum calories of 289 and carb amount should be restricted to 27 gram
- Egg and bacon
- Clementine 2 servings
- Avocados 1 servings
Lunch: Lunch should contain calories count of 365 with 34 gram of carbs. Including
- Tuna salad
- Medium size apple
- 2 slices of Cheddar cheese
Snacks: With a total of 65 calories
- Chocolate cherry fat bomb
Dinner: At dinner at the end of day one consume 497 calories and 26 gram of carbs.
There are three different options. You can choose one of your liking’s. These options are:
Chicken with avocado, beef curry or you can go with the option of spaghetti squash.
Total calories you consume in a day are 1216 whereas the carb amount is 101 gram.
For a day 2 of 1200 calorie ketogenic diet stay true to your diet and do not consume more than 1200 calories. Menu of day 2 include:
Breakfast: Now in day 2 your total calories intake at the breakfast must be 377 and the consumption of carbohydrates should not be more than 34 gram. In breakfast consume:
- Half cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. of almonds or
- Keto cheese rolls
- Three by four cup of grapes
Lunch: As for lunch make sure that your calorie intake must not exceed 365 calories with carbs amount to 34 gram. The lunch menu is the same as day 1 including:
- Tuna salad
- Medium size apple and
- Cheddar cheese
Snacks: As for snacks in evening keep the calories to 116.
- 15 almonds or
- 1 ½ coconut fat bombs
Dinner: End your day 2 at the calories intake of 337 with only 32 gram of carbs.
- 1 serving of Greek salad
- One-fourth cup of hummus
- Wheat pita round
Total calories count of a day 2 is 1,195 and carb amount is 125 gram.
Start each day with a new spirit and hope. As each day is taking you closer towards your goal of a low carb meal plan for 7 days.
Breakfast: Restrict calorie intake to 311 and carbs to 30 gram. Breakfast includes:
- Spinach and egg sweet potato toast
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- Clementine’s 2 servings
- Medium size bell pepper
Lunch: Calories count for lunch is 343 with a carbs amount to 19 gram. The lunch menu includes:
- Chicken salad stuffed avocados
- And one by the third cup of grapes
Snacks: Consume 65 calories in the evening in the form of snacks. Always try to choose healthy snacks instead of market items.
- Celery stalks
- 2 tbsp. hummus
Dinner: Never skip dinner as it is the most important part of your meal. Calorie count for dinner is 447 calories and 14 g carbs.
- Salmon with chickpeas and salad
Total count of calories for day 3 is 1,221 with 106-gram carbs.
Hurry you are now in the middle of your 7-day low carb meal plan. With each passing day, you are one step ahead from the previous day. However, do not sit as there is a lot to still struggle for.
Breakfast: In day 4 calories for breakfast are 351 and carb amount is 34 gram. Breakfast includes:
- Half cup Greek yogurt
- 1 medium cup grapefruit
- 1 tbsp. almonds
- Half cup grapes
Lunch: Minimize calories intake to 323 and use only 15 gram of carbohydrates. Lunch menus have:
- Cucumber turkey sub sandwich
- Or beef burger with cheese and mayonnaise
Snacks: Calories for evening snack are 56 and 14-gram carbs.
- The two-third cup of blueberries
Dinner: at the end of day 4 take 494 calories and 25 g carbs.
- Take 2 servings of carrot peanut noodle salad
- And 1 serving of roasted chicken thighs
Total calories intake of day 4 is 1,224 and carb amount is 102 gram.
The menu for day 5 includes:
Breakfast: Calories to consume in breakfast are 356 and carbs amount is 27 gram.
- Cheddar boiled avocados
- 2 clementine
- Medium size apple
Lunch: Take 329 calories in lunch with only 13 gram of carbs. The lunch menu is the same as day 4.
- Carrot peanut noodle salad
- And roasted chicken thighs
Snacks: For snack only consume 128 calories and 19 carbs.
- Three by four cup of blueberries
- 3 tbsp. Greek yogurt
Dinner: Never go to bed empty stomach. Instead of giving benefits it is harmful to health. Consume 410 calories and 34-gram carbs.
- 2 servings of beef broccoli stir fry
Total intake of calories in a day 5 is 1,223 and carb amount is limits to 118 gram.
There is one more day for your low-calorie low carb meal plan. Just be a little more patient. And follow the meal plan of day 6.
Breakfast: Calories for the day are 357 and carb amount is only 7 grams.
- Eggs and bacon salad 1 serving
- Greek yogurt 3 tbsp. with vanilla extract
- Three by four cup blueberries
Lunch: Lunch must contain 358 calories and 13-gram carbs.
- Cucumber and turkey sub sandwich
Snacks: in the form of snacks consume only 50 calories with 13 g carbs.
- Medium size pepper bell with Pico de Gallo
Dinner: Calories for dinner are 42 and carbs are 13 gram.
- 1 slice of buffalo cauliflower pizza
- 1 carrot with 2 tbsp. of olive oil
Calorie count for the day is 1,227 and carbs are 89 grams.
Congratulations it is the last day of low carb 1200 calorie diet. If you have followed your keto diet meal plan accordingly and eat food which is recommended while avoiding the food which is harmful to your diet plan. In this case, be ready to see the mind-blowing results of loss in weight. Meal plan for last day 7 is:
Breakfast: Make sure that your calories intake is up to 325 and intake of carb is limited to only 11 gram. In breakfast consume foods including
- Spinach and egg sweet potato toast
- Half cup blueberries
Lunch: Use foods which have a total calorie of 361 and the amount of carbs is 24 gram.
- Chicken salad along with avocados
- Half cup grapes
Snacks: As for snacks your calories intake must be 104 calories with 13 gram of carbs.
- Half cup blueberries
- And 8 to 10 almonds
Dinner: Dinner should have 429 calories and 22 gram of carbs.
- Cauliflower rice
- 2 cup green salad with olive oil
The total calorie intake of day 7 is 1,211 and amount of carb is 110 grams.
It is crucial to keep in shape. But that does not mean that you have to employ a sloppy method of losing fat. This article will present an entire guideline to help anyone shed pounds more easily if they follow the 1200 calories keto diet strategy. Alongside a comprehensive 7-day guide, we provide all the guidelines and tips you should be taking care of.
When you follow a keto diet the most important factors are calories and food. Be aware of the types of foods you should consume in keto and those that should be avoided. Also, keep an eye at your intake of calories. If you follow all of the steps correctly and without a cheating, then you’ll be able see dramatic improvements in your own. While this process takes some effort, it is the most effective and simple way to lose weight.