Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, 1:1 Sugar Substitute, Keto, Non-GMO
About this item
- Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic; Perfect for cookies, coffee, desserts, and other sweet, sugar-free treats
- Matches the sweetness of sugar; A healthy cup-for-cup alternative to ordinary sugar
- Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets
- White sugar substitute for baking and cooking
- A mix of monk fruit extract and erythritol with no fiber, no maltodextrin, and no artificial flavoring or sweeteners
Erythritol, a main ingredient in this Lakanto Monkfruit blend, is known to have side effects for some people, particularly when consumed in excessive amounts. While Erythritol side effects are rare, they may include diarrhea, stomach cramps/discomfort, headache, and bloating. In extremely rare cases, the use of Erythritol can cause an allergic reaction in the form of hives. The good news is that the use of Monk Fruit in this product significantly reduces the quantity of Erythritol necessary to replace sugar in your cooking and baking! However, because of the presence of Erythritol, we recommend that Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener be tried in small doses at first in order to screen out the potential of any negative reaction.
Legal DisclaimerStatements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.